At Alert Level 3, there are restrictions to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. These measures are to keep our staff and customers safe.
Here is everything you need to know:
- Our Wānaka Concept Store will be operating under Alert Level 3 protocols from 2/09/21. Wānaka locals can visit our Helwick Street store for contactless pick-ups on any phone and web orders from 10am - 1pm daily. We can’t wait to see you, from a distance and masked up.
- www.wilsondorset.com remains open for business!
- We are now shipping orders throughout New Zealand (including our friends in Auckland and Northland!) and overseas. Please bear with us while we work through our backlog - our team is committed to getting your orders to you as quickly as possible.
- Courier companies are under pressure, so to ensure your product reaches you, it is vital there is someone at your delivery address to receive your precious items. We will be in contact to verify your most suitable delivery address.
- For Wānaka locals who have ordered items from our warehouse, we will be in touch to pre-arrange contactless pick up times. You will be able to pick up your shaggy goodies up from our Unit D, 21 Gordon Road, Wānaka warehouse. Please wear a mask.
- If you require any assistance outside of our Level 3 trading hours, contact our wonderful sales team on 03-443-4376 or email@example.com and they'll be able to assist you.
As small business owners, Ben and I are so thankful for the support of our extended W&D family. We've felt your loyalty throughout this crazy COVID-19 journey, and we are constantly reminded of how central our customer relationships are to our continued success.
If you have any questions or feedback, please feel free to contact me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org.
As always, stay safe.
Ben Wilson & Amanda Dorset