Our Wānaka team feel lucky to be transitioning to Level 2 on Wednesday, 8 September. We hope our friends in Auckland can join us soon!
We will continue to follow the NZ government guidelines to keep our staff and customers safe and to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Here is everything you need to know:
- From 8 September, people visiting our Wānaka Concept Store are required to scan or sign in, wear a mask, and maintain a 2m distance from other people in the store.
- Please do not shop if you are sick or have any cold symptoms or have been told to self-isolate.
- We are shipping orders throughout New Zealand and overseas, daily.
- Our team is committed to getting your orders out to you as quickly as possible. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you require an update on your order.
- Wānaka locals, who have ordered product during lockdown, will be contacted to arrange a pickup time from Unit D, 21 Gordon Road. Contactless pick-ups are available for those who prefer it. Please wear a mask.
- If you have any questions or require assistance, contact our wonderful sales team on 03-443-4376 or email@example.com for assistance.
Thank you for your continued patience and support.
Stay safe and well.
The W&D team