Shipping & Returns
Our products are sent directly to you from our Wilson & Dorset warehouse. We use a combination or road freight for larger items and couriers for all orders throughout New Zealand. Your shipping cost will be calculated at the checkout. We aim to dispatch all orders within 2-4 business days.
For international orders, Shaggy Bean Bags will ship unfilled. Freight will be calculated at checkout. For information on bean bag fill click here.
We believe having sheepskin in your home is life changing and we are pretty sure you won’t regret it. But we also know it’s sometimes a little hard to figure out the best size, colour or length for your purpose. And while we do our best to accurately represent our product online it can be a bit tricky because sheepskin is a natural product, and every piece is beautifully unique.
So, if your sheepskin isn’t quite right, we give you the opportunity to return it to us, for an alternative product, a store credit, or a refund. We want you to love it as much as we do.
See below for full terms & conditions and instructions for how to return your item.
• You may return your product to us within 7 days of receiving your item. If you are feeling a little unsure, we would recommend you keep the original packaging until you have peace of mind that you are going to love it.
• We recommend you use a traceable shipping method to return your items as we do not accept responsibility for returns that are lost or damaged in transit. Please note, we will cover return shipping if there is an issue with the product received, such as non-matching items, however, we do not cover return shipping costs for items that are ‘change of mind’.
• All items must be returned in their original condition. Unused, clean and with the label still attached. And sorry, that means it needs to come back to us before you, your family or your pets have been lounging on it.
• Please ensure the product is returned in packaging that will keep it in its original condition. Please contact us if you do need help sourcing appropriate packaging for our larger items.
• Returns will be processed within 5-7 working days of arriving back to our warehouse. Refunds will be processed via your original payment method and store credit will be issued under the original customer’s name and will be valid for 12 months.
• During sale and holidays periods there may be delays processing your return.
• Please note that the original order shipping costs are non-refundable.
• If you believe we have sent you an incorrect item or the item is faulty, please see our faulty goods return policy.
• Please choose sale items carefully, as we do not offer our No Regrets policy on discounted items unless deemed faulty.
HOW TO RETURN YOU WILSON & DORSET ITEM
• Please contact our customer care team via email email@example.com or phone 03 443 8312 to notify us of your return.
• We will need to know your name, order number and items you wish to return. Please enter your reason for return and advise if you would like to exchange for an alternative product, a store credit or a refund
• Securely package your item, clearly noting your original order name and number on the outside of the box.
Address your package to:
Returns @ Wilson & Dorset
21D Gordon Road
INCORRECT OR FAULTY GOODS RETURN
• We take great care to ensure our products are of the highest quality. Unfortunately, in some cases, faults can occur due to human error, and working with natural products. In the rare case you receive a faulty product, please contact Wilson & Dorset at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible, to arrange returning your item. We will then replace it with another item, or offer a store credit, or refund.
• If you believe you have received the incorrect product, please contact Wilson & Dorset at email@example.com or call 03 443 8312 as soon as possible, to arrange returning your item and getting the correct item sent to you.
• All delivery damage claim must be submitted within 48hours of delivery of goods.
• Please inspect your order immediately upon receipt and submit evidence of damage through to us by via email to firstname.lastname@example.org